Monday, October 27, 2008

Documentary Update

I've been having a good, long, hard think about the direction the birth documentary is going. I have started writing up the proposal and it sunk in that this was turning into a project of epic proportions and, quite honestly, it was going to be more than I could handle. I have a nasty habit of thinking way *way* too big! ;-)

So I'm back to the drawing board. I re-wrote the proposal from the perspective of Doula's but now I feel like it might exclude some people that I really want to interview. I guess I just need to sit down and decide what exactly each episode will cover.

I think a little research into documentary film-making might also be in order!

And sorry for the lack of posts recently - I was on a hectic shooting schedule and then editing a rather terrible movie. Things have quietened down now, so hopefully that will see me blogging more often!

No comments: